Comments are encouraged on this blog! Comments are what add to the knowledge and community that we desire to build here. Feel free to comment – whether you’re a frequent blog commenter, an expert on the topic or new to the blogosphere – feel free to have your say. There may be times where comments will not be approved or might be edited. So with that in mind here are the basics:
- Please stay on topic.
- Defamation, spamming, and copyright infringement are not allowed. All comments with any of those elements will be removed with or without notice.
- Relevant links in comments are OK, irrelevant links are not. A link in a comment that’s not really relevant to the post will be removed.
- We will delete comments containing personal attacks, hate speech, excessive profanity, or other behavior that would be inappropriate in a civil conversation.
- We will allow relevant signatures. We will delete irrelevant signatures.
- Different points of view are welcome – just be respectful of other readers and our authors.
- We are not responsible, legally or otherwise, for comments left on this blog.
Lastly, we may contact you for clarification before we publish your comment.
The views expressed in this blog are solely those of the individual contributors and do not necessarily reflect those of the institutions with which they are affiliated.